Job Opportunities is a collection of job opportunities in lebanon and job opportunities in the mena region and job opportunities in the Gulf along with occasional job opportunities on an international scale. This job opportunities blog is dedicated for lebanese in search of a career shift or career change. Lebanese jobs listing and lebanese jobs opportunities have been collected from friends, employers and my business network.
June 16, 2011
Receptionist - British Embassy - Lebanon
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls according to standards
- Receiving guests and informing the concerned employee
- Handling fax machine including sending, receiving and forwarding to relevant recipient
- Requisitioning and receiving on Prism
- Booking accommodation hotels for various visitors
- Updating and distributing the telephone list and the reception roster
- Receiving , sorting and distributing post
- Calling suppliers for the collection of their payments
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus approach
- A high level of organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- Good IT skills using Microsoft Word, Excel… and the Internet
- Fluent in English and Arabic
The British Embassy in Beirut offers a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance and benefits in line with local labour law. Specific training and mentoring for the role will be provided for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be subject to background checks and security clearance.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of current salary and attaching a cover letter explaining how you fit the criteria.
- Applications which do not conform to these instructions or which are received after the closing date of Friday 24 June, will be automatically rejected. Hand-delivered applications are also accepted.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview.